I’ve finally started to edit some of my Epic Digital Alpha videos. Since I am new to video editing, I would love any feedback to help improve future videos.
My first edited video:
My second edited video (Posted for the first time in this article):
If you do watch the videos, I would greatly appreciate any feedback (constructive/positive/negative), but you can also click below for a few specific questions. Feel free to answer as many or as few as you would like.
- Did you like the background music in Epic – DD Deckout Strat?
- Was it too loud/quiet?
- Was it too distracting?
- How well did the trimming work?
- Did I cut out too much/too little of my time thinking/waiting without speaking?
- Did the transitions between the trims work well? (For the more severe changes I added a crossfade, but for smaller trims I just left them as is.)
- Is there anything else I should include in the title?
- Is there anything else I should include in the description?
- Is there anything else I should spend more or less time discussing in the videos themselves?
- Would you prefer if I separated the draft from the game?
- If I did separate the draft from the game, would you want a separate video just for the draft and have me link the 2 in a playlist?
- Would you like me to give more time to pause the video at the start of each pack to make your own decision before I share mine?
- Is there anything else I haven’t even thought to ask?
Whether or not you choose to provide feedback, thank you for taking the time to come to my blog and view my content. Also, if there is anything else you want more of, let me know.